Sunday, October 25, 2009

October 25th 2009 2:53p.m.


Time is an illusion.


I thought I was growing older when I hit 29 but my brain was still thinking; I want to play WoW. When is the new game informer comming? Can I stay home and nap?


I still feel so much like a kid. That's good though because there's a kid on the way. Boy or girl!

Me: I want to have 3 kids

Angie(mywife): Lets take care of this one first

Me: Okay.


A couple of weeks go by and we have the same conversation again. I think I want 3 kids though.


Anyway lately;

-Been craving Ice Cream and it's supposed to be autumn! Dumb California weather!

-Wanting to draw some comics for my blog. It will happen I swear!

-Justin has been listening to Comedy Death Ray radio and loving it =] (Incomming comic of that!)

-No more raiding for me. Well maybe.


AION RULES!


Reading: Impossible Man, The Pillars of the Earth, Diary of a Wimpy Kid


-Joseph "I like what you did there" Velasquez


No comments:

Post a Comment