Monday, November 2, 2009

Jeffrey The Mage




Day 2: Taking the road closest to home. Also, taking this rat stench off my new clothes.

Stepping out of that sewer made me love my new surroundings so much more. Problem was that my new robes still stunk of sewer radioactive rat so I decided to jump in the lake that was directly ahead of me not considering any dangers that lurked beneath the water. I headed to shore immediately thereafter. I stepped out and realized that my clothes were dry. I don’t know about you but in mage school when we were doing our ‘’Magey’’ expirements we knew that when you dip a clothing of any type into water it soaked up some of it and I kid you not. My clothing was still dry. I didn’t think too much of it and continued down the road then it came to me.
‘’Where am I going?’’ I asked myself.
I tapped myself down and realized I had a map (How convenient). I knew no one around here so I had really no place to go. I know the old man who claimed to be King Uriel told me to deliver this amulet to someone named Jauffre and as I scanned the map I saw that there was a red mark on my map. I thought maybe I should go there but I thought that would be boring so I said “Nah, maybe later.” So I ran my finger down to the southern most part of the map and decided on a little town called Leyawin.
There I would know why I was so drawn to going there.
But first, some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment